Tuesday 14 May
13:00 – 14:00 – Lunch & Learn: Joining a charity board: is trusteeship for you?
Join Penny Wilson from Getting on Board to learn about the role of charity trustees, how you might use your own skills to benefit a charity, how being a Trustee can benefit your wellbeing and how to find and apply for a position on a charity board.
Did you know?
* There are 100,000 vacancies for charity trustees in the UK
* Trusteeship is open to all ages, backgrounds and skill sets
* The level of time commitment is modest (30 hours a year)
* Most people don’t know what a trustee is or that trusteeship is open to them
* 96% of trustees said they had learned new skills and 84% said being a trustee made them happier.
A charity board position can be an excellent personal and professional development opportunity, a chance to use your skills and experience for wider benefit and a way of enhancing your profile and networks.
Massages with Rebecca @ Return2You – Cambridge – Further information coming soon.
Smoothie Bikes (team challenges CSR2020) – London Further information coming soon.
Head/Shoulder/Back Massage – London – Further information coming soon.